The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone that has a panda vr4

Boostdtalon

Curtis that looks like a semi-gloss paint. Basically it's matte paint with a different clearcoat that makes it look like that. I've been debating on painting my car with something like that since it needs to be repainted badly. I like that hood of yours. Wanna sale it to me! j/k

Terry Posten

I guess I have a Panda bay.

click

If you take the glass as the black, my car is close.

Brunoboy

Quoting Diego:
Quoting Tre3zy:
you do know that there is some custom fabrication needed to fit the amg wing to a none amg car rite? its not as simple as you think...

Custom Fabrication you say? Hmmm..... my drill and tape measure said different.

you got my number still Diego? text me pics of yours

curtis

Quoting boostdtalon:
Curtis that looks like a semi-gloss paint. Basically it's matte paint with a different clearcoat that makes it look like that. I've been debating on painting my car with something like that since it needs to be repainted badly. I like that hood of yours. Wanna sale it to me! j/k

Yea but its the stainless paint that has me puzzled. I'm sure it was a semi gloss with a flat clear over it but it wasn't just a silver over flat or matte black it looked just like a sheet of raw stainless from a metal supplier.

Oh and Aaron I'm ignoring you, were trying to have a constructive conversation you jackwagon.

RedTwo

I had a sky blue bonnet - it didn't look like any kind of bear, just the after effects of a Smurf blow job :/

Tre3zy

Quoting Diego:
Quoting Tre3zy:
you do know that there is some custom fabrication needed to fit the amg wing to a none amg car rite? its not as simple as you think...

Custom Fabrication you say? Hmmm..... my drill and tape measure said different.

if you know brunoboy like i do.... i drill and a tape measure is too advance of a tool for him to use /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Diego

^ ouch....

It was simple as all get out, and only took... maybe 45 minutes just to have it hella flush and lined up with perfect trunk gaps.

A few strips of blue painters tape
Sharpie
Drill
Wing
Contortionistic arms
Car....

Done.

Tre3zy

LOL!!! i know i saw the the thread you did.... i always get on him like that LOL!!!

Brunoboy

its true, we always talk sh*t about each other ahahaha, homies for what? 3-4 years now aha

Diego

Regular ball busters........ ok, now I gotta go outside and take some pics for you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

slugsgomoo

Paul, I definitely agree, all white with the TE37's was a way, way sexier look than the panda, but it could just be that those three spoke wheels are fugly as sh*t. I know they're super JDM yo! and all, but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roflpuke.gif

Rausch

Quote:
Oh and Aaron I'm ignoring you, were trying to have a constructive conversation you jackwagon.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Now I have to Panda up the M3....:)

Last edited:

Quoting slugsgomoo:
Paul, I definitely agree, all white with the TE37's was a way, way sexier look than the panda, but it could just be that those three spoke wheels are fugly as sh*t. I know they're super JDM yo! and all, but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roflpuke.gif

When you're on top there's only one way to go....

I also had a 2.0 in mine how's the 0.0 working out for you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raptorWagon

Well we all do drive fugly cars as it is, so fugly car + fugly wheels + panda = Ultra Fugly Panda.

The Panda version did grow on me a nice different change from the normal done the right way, not half ass.

Brunoboy

do all the lower body panels on the doors and dog legs all just pop off?

Brunoboy

whats the easiest way to pop all of them off? and does the chrome strip come out?

dsm10o0

Chrome strip doesnt come off. Its taped on there. I tried taping it when i painted mine but got lazy and painted over the strip. Looks good with the same color tho.

Brunoboy

Ima start pulling the panels off this week for paint. Will show pics after.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts