The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone have pictures of gt500 hood vent painted?

cupajoe

More and more I look at that hood vent on our cars the more I want it. Its growing on me, just wondering if any one has painted it oem color or has a picture of one on a nile black gvr4?

Last edited:

cupajoe

Bump still interested in seeing some pictures even if not painted. I have only seen two of them and would like to see some more angle and pictures. Post'em up!

Diego

Im about to under go this mod on mine... I will load pictures when done... or check the FB group, I am on there more then I am here....

GSX_TC

one of the VR4 guys on facebook has one in Nile black that if i remember correctly, didnt like and was looking to change it for a JDM one.

jnava

Staff member
nevermind..

Last edited:

cupajoe

Okay great! What group is this? I looked and didn't find the right one.

rdomeck

Ok...I have found the group and liked it, but how do I join it?

cupajoe

Bump, still looking for a picture. Post'em up if you got it!

cupajoe

Still interested in seeing a picture of the vent either painted to match or on a NB gvr4. Post'em if you got it! As I'm still partial if I'm going to install mine on this build.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned