The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone has that kind of steering wheel?

Barnes

Looks like a DSM steering wheel to me. I have a DSM steering wheel, and I like it.

SouthCaliVR4

Uhh, are you asking if anyone has that style wheel in their car? If so, only assuming they have replaced their wheel, usdm Gvr4's all had the leather wrapped four spoke. I have one similar to that in mine due to my original being messed up but it's out of a dsm.

But damn dude your headline is tough to figure, try English next time.

Last edited:

92GVR4num65

word....its a 1g dsm...and i have one in #65 and one in my 91 Talon TSI....i like the looks of this over stock.

sorry about that i just been here couple years so my english is hard to understand will try my best next time .

mitsuturbo

$70 for that?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

That wheel is super common. Dime a dozen in the junkyards.

92GVR4num65

Quote:
That wheel is super common. Dime a dozen in the junkyards.

+2 Local Pick n Pull has 3...maybe carge ya $5 a piece...clean em up n put on ebay for $70 a piece....i smell a moneymaker.....

I bought one steering wheel on pick n pull for $20. I dont think you can get that one for $5 .

There are two types. But both are DSM, the one for auction is a DSM wheel and appears to be the leather version.

My Leather DSM wheel in #1870:
119832-0-0-0.jpg

My Buddys' #852 out of my GS eclipse. This one is plastic.:
63622_175372135825905_100000593598485_522449_8110464_n.jpg

I prefer the leather one. Now I am not referring to the wheel cover. Notice the two-tone color on #1870's wheel. Its leather not plastic. That came out of a 91 TSi.

maroonmetallic

Quoting serpent2008:
I bought one steering wheel on pick n pull for $20. I dont think you can get that one for $5 .

I think it depends on where you live (cost of living) I can get leather wheels out of the local yard for $10.
I have one in both Galants I own as well as my 63-swapped Colt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But my DD Colt looks horribly worse than 1871.
(Muntermugge, Any chance you can get a set of fender lights for a fellow GVR4'er?)

-Shawn

Muntermugge

(maroonmetallic. The yellow fender light is no problem to get in Denmark. It's stock on every Galant here)
just give me a message, and i can find some to you,

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts