The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anybody works at mitsu dealership

If you are referring to the rear wiper motor mounts, i believe the mounts are incorporated on the rear deck. Thats how it is with jdm shells anyway. Hth.

asmo

I think he need the rear engine mount mits# MB436495 there's about 8 left in the factory warehouses
retail is 69$

JNR

Have you tried Cerritos Mitsubishi (if you want local)? They're right on the corner of South and Studebaker (where suzuki used to be), although I'm sure you've seen them...

Better yet, unless you want oem: click for rock auto; < $12 if that's the right one...don't forget the discount 5% code. [Edit - link not working, so go to the main site and it's anchor #8105 and they have 2 left, so hurry]

Last edited:

Struc

The rear engine mount is the same as the 1G Eclipse / Talon. You should be able to pick one up used for $5-$10.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Quoting asmo:
I think he need the rear engine mount mits# MB436495 there's about 8 left in the factory warehouses
retail is 69$

Mitsubishiparts.net lists it for $50

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned