The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anybody know where to get one of these?

mitsuturbo

I missed this one by a day or two. Would like to find another somewhere that i can purchase.

91DD484F-60BB-4409-997B-67C6456EC16B-4476-000004B8393CC4B8.jpg

mcbride89

Oh snap that's ma car! Hahaha

Yeah kelby beat ya too it! It's en route to Boca as I type.

I think you're gonna have to be patient and just wait. I haven't seen any for sale besides one other and mine.

Ant

mitsuturbo

Thanks blacksheep, but that's not even remotely close. The photo i reposted clearly is of a retractable unit which is perforated so you can see through it.

kooter

I was very close to buying that as well. Both times I had seen it up for sale in the last year or so.
But I decided once I get around to doing the interior of the car, that I would just adept something like this.

youtube rear sunshade

It will take some work but so much nicer if it goes up and down all by itself.

mitsuturbo

I've seen those FS on ebay. I really just want to find the MMC branded one, and prefer it in the off-white rather than just a black screen. Hell, if i could find a blank one like pictured above, that would probably be fine too.

kooter

I can't imagine it would be too hard to somehow put whatever image or print into it.
Definately in my future plans. But then again I spend so much time coming up with future plans, I don't seem to ever get anything done in the present.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned