The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Alaska?

DR1665

I think that, one day, we should get a bunch of GVR4 owners together and run the AlCan. That would be so bad ass.

It's on my list of things to do one day. That's for sure.

fivestardsm

That would be awesome, but too bad the AL-CAn isnt the way it used to be. When I was 10 or 11 on our first trip up to Alaska, my father had to replace 3 of the 4 springs on the 5th wheel because of the condition of the roads. It took us, I belive, 12 days from the boarder of Montana, to the boarder of Alaska.

But anymore, the roads have been straightened and smoothed out even though they say that they will always be doing construction on it. Once they finsihed it from one end to the other, they went back to the begining and started again on repairing it.

I have driven/ridden on the AL-CAN 6 times since I was 10, Id do it again for the fun of it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned