The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ABS kit

Terrance362

Well I really feel the same way you do, but it is nice but I think that I can make my own. The people at stm that went to the Dsm Shootout really pissed me off. I have not ever bought anything from them just because of the way they acted and the way their cars performed and lets not forget the stories.

What made you feel this way?

stealthtt24

Just out of curiosity what happened to STM and all the negative reviews? Ordered a fuel rail kit from them a year ago and didnt have any problems.

LIV4PSI

What happened at the shootout with STM? I look foward to seeing the RICER EVO every year.

Terrance362

Well most of the guys were cool but just a couple were just young and dumb and drunk. Kinda pissed me off. It is like the rubbed me the wrong way. Some acted like they were better than others. That evo had a lot of money in it and I thought it would have performed better. In my opinion some were acting like rich "Evo" owners.

JSchleim18

I have a complete ABS delete kit for $100...uses the Galant GS-X prop valve and lines.

citymunky

^ or and 1g DSM without ABS

Terry Posten

It is simple to do if the motor is out, but if you are trying to do this on a complete car, take your time and have plenty on calming music on.

JSchleim18

Yeah I did this during the winter with the motor still in the car. It's tight but it works. You will want to dedicate a couple days to it (frustration sets in quite quickly)

omertaitalia

i did it this summer but didn't use stainless lines, i went to the junkyard and pulled all my parts, it was cheap and easy that way, i really like those lines though and plan on pulling the trigger on this kit someday, I'm a huge stm fan and give them a lot of business.

Scientist

I'm doing mine, but bought hardline to do a tuck

418749_633297854696_83502261_31878962_398844213_n.jpg

LIV4PSI

Quoting Terrance362:
Well most of the guys were cool but just a couple were just young and dumb and drunk. Kinda pissed me off. It is like the rubbed me the wrong way. Some acted like they were better than others. That evo had a lot of money in it and I thought it would have performed better. In my opinion some were acting like rich "Evo" owners.

The shootout has been increasing filled with guys with big egos, and that "rich evo owner" mentality. I hate when the EVO guys act like the DSMs and GVR4s don't belong there.

We talked to a GVR4 owner from NC at last years shootout, I think it may have been you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned