The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

a honda beat me

Barnes

I seriously want to meet this uncle character in person. Perhaps one of the most confusing members of this site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

sixsixtwo

It's almost like he wants us to show him how much we love him by bashing him for 100+ posts?

JNR

Quoting BarnesMobile:
I seriously want to meet this uncle character in person. Perhaps one of the most confusing members of this site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You don't want to have another one of your blanket parties with soap and all, again, does ya?

boostedinaz

Quoting sixsixtwo:
It's almost like he wants us to show him how much we love him by bashing him for 100+ posts?

This is my guess.

raptorWagon

Quoting Nartanian:
Best thread I've seen in a while... All because you lost to a Honda.

uncleben didn't loose to a honduh, passo the OP lost to a honduh and hasn't posted since, uncleben just has a hard time getting into the 13,12,maybe soon 11s..someday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whoodoo

hmmmmm.... i dont think uncleben is real. I mean, who rants on and on about incoherent crap for so long just to back down from a couple posts? This thread has so much epic fail (read 'win' for us who get to laugh at it). So for the entertainment factor, thanks, but i still think you don't exist. Please tell the tooth fairy she owes me a couple bucks.

RedTwo

That GTiR Pulsar in the background looks familar...
I love the plate, it's one of those 'irony' types isn't it?
Don't these cars run high 14s, mid 15s from the factory?

fivestardsm

Huh.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Olson

Quoting BarnesMobile:

.... what unclegay writes is what he talks lol dudes crazy sometimes i think he just got out of the nut house. but really hes chill nice guy just a talker lol. I might have to go down there and slap him up some

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned