The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

a honda beat me

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Quoting uncleben4rice:
Quote:
No, it was a 16G car and since he couldn't replicate times of others on the board with much lesser setups he decided to get a 35R.

You see, thats what Im talking bout, you fail to understand whats going on here. I bought a built motor, and it was sucking the turbo dry on the top end. I know to some of you this may sound strange, but when you have a real motor built for a real mans turbo like the 35r, 13s are all I could muster. The motor was needing more boost. more than the small 16g could give. However I am sure that my car was faster than most of you that posted a smart remark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Oh I ran 12.92 once but the tranny broke that day. Any way keep the insults coming you gays are good at it.

My car is just waiting for the weather to clear up, I will run the number and prove it. I am sure of this. We are looking for low 12s to start. 11s are the target with this car. This summer, On pump, no NOS, full intee. Uncle Out.

I just wanted to quote this post before you read it and edit it one day. That's the most retarded thing I have ever read. On a "built" motor it was just too much motor for that turbo. LOL.

boostedinaz

It's pretty slow at wrok so my not pour salt in the wound. I really hope he does all this as a joke.

Quoting uncleben4rice:

You see, thats what Im talking bout, you fail to understand whats going on here.

Incorrect. Everyone here knows what's going on. You are the one who is in the dark.

Quoting uncleben4rice:
I bought a built motor, and it was sucking the turbo dry on the top end.

No it wasn't

Quoting uncleben4rice:
I know to some of you this may sound strange

It sounds trange because it's not true. Good story though.

Quoting uncleben4rice:
but when you have a real motor built for a real mans turbo like the 35r, 13s are all I could muster

13's are all you could muster because of

1.piss poor driving
2.bad tuning
3.your car laughing at you like the rest of us
4.you're a douche

My guess is all of the above.

Quoting uncleben4rice:
The motor was needing more boost. more than the small 16g could give.

The motor could care less about boost pressure. Air flow makes power not boost. The 16G car flow enough air to get many cars in the 12's, 11's, and for the extremley gifted 10's.

So again why only high 13's?

Quoting uncleben4rice:
However I am sure that my car was faster than most of you that posted a smart remark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

This is the best part. My Talon was stock with the exception of some hacked up crushbent 2.5 catback and 16psi went 13.7. That's faster than you "manly" motor and 16g.

Quoting uncleben4rice:
Any way keep the insults coming you gays are good at it.

The only thing gay in here is your attempt to exlpain why your junk is slow.

Quoting uncleben4rice:
My car is just waiting for the weather to clear up, I will run the number and prove it. I am sure of this. We are looking for low 12s to start. 11s are the target with this car. This summer, On pump, no NOS, full intee. Uncle Out.

Whoa whoa whoa stop the presses. 12's then 11's on a 35R you Sir are breaking new ground. I guess you like setting the bar low.

Last edited:

sixsixtwo

Thank you for posting that back up crankwalk. We now know that uncleben has a special engine! It "sucks turbos dry" since it's a manly built motor! The first motor ever that sucks air out of a turbo instead of spooling it with exhaust gases! Unless the uncle mouted his turbo on the intake manifold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Quoting blue642:
Maybe his manly race motor has really low compression which would hurt your times unless you add a ton of boost like the ubber race machine it dreams of being while relaxing on its jackstands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Who lowers the compression from a stock 7.8? If he did that bet he sleeved the block too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Polish

tumblr_kq4ytgtXx21qzv9mho1_500.jpg

I am amazed this thread is still going.

RedTwo

Maybe Infineon Raceway is at an altitude of 30,000+ feet? That would help his manly motor suck a golf ball though a garden hose...

Polish

img.php

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

uncleben4rice

Crapwalker, Lets see you obviously have a slow car and plenty of time to talk smack. Post your time slips this summer. I only write this crap to get a rise out of folks. Like I said the board gets quite sometimes, I bring comic relief. But don't sleep on my car, its really nice. Probably nicer than yours. Do you have pics of your car? Can I see it? Do you have a running car? I mean your name is Crankywalker.

uncleben4rice

Stop Hating Cranky wankster.
Let me see your car dude, post some pics, Shut me up. Im a show me kinda guy,
My car has a 35r. 950fp injectors, dsmlink 4.inch down pipe w/3inch exhaust. HKS272 cams and Crower drive train. with J-E pistons. What you running son-E-banger Boy

SmoothCustomer

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Jay owns cars and has previously owned cars that people on this board dream about.

curtis

I'll do it for Jay since his is one of my favorite builds around here.

Here's the car he built. click me

As for the time slips above I wouldn't be bragging I ran 89 mph in the 1/8 2 weeks after I got the car with a oil smoking 14B and later with a TO4B V1 Garrett ran 95 and 96 babying the car launching off idle and had better 60 foots than that. Never took it to the 1/4 mile track because its my street car and I don't really care what it runs.

Now before you start in on me I'd shut the f%*k up and respect your elders, I have move money in my cylinder head parts than you have in your car and probably more hours in porting my head than you have wrenching on yours.

sixsixtwo

Yessss. Just when I thought the fun had ended, uncleben strikes again!

Last edited:

Nartanian

Best thread I've seen in a while... All because you lost to a Honda.

Quoting uncleben4rice:
Crapwalker, Lets see you obviously have a slow car and plenty of time to talk smack. Post your time slips this summer. I only write this crap to get a rise out of folks. Like I said the board gets quite sometimes, I bring comic relief. But don't sleep on my car, its really nice. Probably nicer than yours. Do you have pics of your car? Can I see it? Do you have a running car? I mean your name is Crankywalker.

I've been on here longer than you so you might not know but my link in my signature is my Galant. And no I don't think anybody agrees that your car is nicer than mine.In fact all of my cars are nicer than yours. Oh and your tint is bubbling off, probably from those blistering fast 14.2's you been breaking off.

Anything else I can do for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

uncleben4rice

Okay this is my last pissing post. I lost this contest. Cranky dude, you got a nice car. You gots to admit it was funny or sad depends on how you look at it. I had fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peace Uncle out.

PS. Damn that car was clean. I saw it before on the site, I forgot who owned it. LOL!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned