The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

91 vr4 trade for a 98 integra gsr???

alansupra94

LOL what no. Reason I ask is because I get calls from my uncle, cousins and friends every once in a while asking if I was in Bayonne thinking he saw me. I figured they must be seeing a regular VR4 until I saw your ad on craigslist. Then I realized there was another summit white VR4 driving around that area.

And I don't need another VR4. I got 2 other projects (1 going to be finished up in a month and the other under way in a month). Unless you had JDM body parts, I really don't need anything else for my VR4 at this time.

I will be upgrading to a larger turbo after I get my project running reliably.

RedTwo

What the heck? Why are they always getting stolen? Are they highly desirable? Are they as easy to break into as Subarus?

turbowop

Quoting HeWiG:
My gvr4 doesn't have any rust, it doesn't even have a scratch on the bumpers I highly doubt it would be easy to find another one in better condition.

Then don't trade.

alansupra94

Quoting HeWiG:
i was just kidding, anyway im on ave e. where u from

I live in Wayne, NJ. Cousins have been living in Bayonne for a while now so I visit them quite often.

BrandonEchols

For God's sake, man...why would you ever even consider this?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned