The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

91 GSR Convert To VR4

Tacoma91GSR

Hello All 1st time Galant Owner, I have a 91 Galant GSR , My main question im looking for answers is, with the GSR Engine Be-able to keep up with the VR4 parts, IE, the Turbo compression and all. from the stories ive read there's not much difference in the Actual Engine, or would it be better to do a Full Engine,Transmission Swap, and Ive read also in a few posts that Alot are not sure of the ECS, I would like to remove the ECS and put on coil overs or something Similar, the ECS keeps failing on me. and seems like a cup or worms i dont want to mess with.

any Suggestions On getting VR4 power in a GSR Vehicle., Buying a VR4 is out of the question, im on disability and my son has cancer and wife cant work because of that so limits my in hand Cash. LOL...

91 GSR Tacoma Wa, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts