The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

91 no sunroof $11,500 in mass

turbomister2

It’s number 490/2000 non sunroof and has 171k on the dash and will slightly go up depending on weather. Car was in Texas for most of its life so as much as I would like to say RUST FREE it does have a really small very fixable amount of rust. Ac compressor, lines and condenser has been removed but all components in the dash remain. Power windows, power steering and heat all work. The car is professionally street tuned on pump gas and set up for e85 but has yet to see e85. Majority of the performance upgrades have less than 2000 miles on them and suspension upgrades are fairly new but were done by previous owner. List of mods

• upgraded valves , springs & retainers

•HKS 272 cams and HKS cam gears

•ARP L19s

•FP manifold

•FP black JB Internal gated

•ETS race 5” fmic

•tial bov

•FIC 2150cc

•Fuel lab filter and FPR

•Rewired walbro 450 w/ 6an feed line to the filter

•flex fuel sensor

•turbo back exhaust

•ecmlink v3

•aem boost and wideband gauge

•act twin disk clutch

•rebuilt shifter assembly

•poly subframe bushings

•white line sway bar kits F&R with strut tower bars as well

•kyb struts with h&r lowering springs

Probably forgetting some stuff but it needs a few minor things to be perfect

IMG_3128.jpeg

IMG_3130.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3025.jpeg

IMG_2779.jpeg

IMG_2768.jpeg

IMG_2774.jpeg

IMG_2596.jpeg

IMG_0713.jpeg

Last edited:

Robcon

I am very interested in your VR4, please send me a full list of modifications, a list of what needs to be done, what is the condition of the paint and bodywork, and if you can send more photos and videos of the car and engine operation, I would be very grateful because I would like to import the car to POLAND .

[email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned