The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 BG Galant VR4 #19/2000 Ontario Canada $4000 PRICE DROP

MellowVR4

did you have to pay taxes when you bought the cars from the states??

IanM

I bought the car already imported. You would have to pay your States Sales Tax upon registration.

Just having it undercoated again, next week, along with a fresh K&N, and Oil change.

I can't believe it hasn't been snatched up.

Ian

Would you take it to Wisconsin? at least Wisconsin Border? I am definitely interested but I need to sell my '99 GTZ first, unless you'd be interested as a trade.?

IanM

I'd happily take it to Sue St Marie/Area. That's on the Michigan boarder.

But I'm not interested in any trades-

Let me know.
Ian

Well, let me try to sell my GTZ because I'm definitely interested and would love to check it out. I'll keep you filled in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh man! I messaged you on kijiji. You wouldn't take my trade /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Free bump for you!

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Link to Photobucket account?
Posted on Facebook for you, and my buddies.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned