The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

808/2000: Winter Build Thread

dmj

I hope you remove all the rust on the block before assembling the engine. because you will be doing the engine all over again if you don't. looks like a nice build ,good luck with it.

bustedsm

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

IMAGE_147.jpg

bustedsm

Brake lines re-ran, front bumper mounted, driver's side headlight is stationary along with the corner light (I swear this time, not going anywhere), engine is completely bolted down without the trans, engine side of the harness is completely bolted in and ready, mounted the coil pack in a decent location, battery mounted.

DSC_0988.jpg

DSC_0990.jpg

DSC_0991.jpg

Blah

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Just a question- Why didn't you paint the block, or are you going to yet?

bustedsm

Quoting iceman69510:
Just a question- Why didn't you paint the block, or are you going to yet?

My main goal is to get the car together and running. I might paint the visible parts od the block just for appearances but it isn't a huge concern. I will be powdercoating specific things as well as polishing others after I know the setup works and when I figure out the scheme.

bustedsm

I appologize ahead of time for the horrid pictures, these were phone pictures in low low lighting.

IMAGE_183.jpg

IMAGE_184.jpg

IMAGE_185.jpg

Terrance362

Hey were did you get the rear adjustable control arms and front tublar front cross member???? I really like them and I would love to get those for my build /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

bustedsm

Made the rears myself a long time ago, just now got around to putting them on. The front support was made by 99GST_Racer on dsmtuners.com.

Terrance362

wow, would you be willing to make some for me for some cash.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

bustedsm

Kaizenspeed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Alex Shuster is who I'm talking to at the company.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned