The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

788/1000 Denver, Co

464/2000

1992 Galant VR4 Belize green car
Sunroof
69,xxx miles
I am the second owner. This car was taken care of extremely well. As we know these cars like to break exhaust studs on the head. After purchasing 788 in 2019 I removed the manifold to repair the exhaust leak. While I was in there everything was replaced with new OEM parts. All associated gaskets and rubber hoses were replaced. New thermostat, water pipe and heat shields. Hot parts were crekoted. The car was babied its entire life. It is still on the factory clutch. Timing belt/water pump is going to be done in two weeks once my schedule frees up. The only after market parts on the car is a stereo and HKS turbo timer that was installed in 1998.

The car was resprayed in 2013 I believe. It’s a bit lighter than the original Belieze green. The car was parked in a parking garage and the original owner came out to a lady who put her hitch into the front bumper. Insurance body shop was able to source a brand new OEM bumper cover and at that time it was re sprayed. It’s an original Colorado car. Had rock chips on the front end so the original owner opted to respray the whole car rather than do patch work and things not match. Body shop got the color code and name right per the touch up can how ever it is lighter. The car lived in Steamboat springs where gravel is used not salt. You can see the undercoating took a beating but is in great shape. Everything works. Inside is about as close to brand new as you’ll get.

Asking price is $20,000 obo

RDV_1974.jpegIMG_0758.jpegIMG_0761.jpegIMG_0757.jpegIMG_0694.jpegIMG_0687.jpeg

Gvr4co90

Is this still available? I'm local, can you call or text me at 720-879-4504

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned