The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

753/2000 i bought another one!

fourforty

still a little restricted because of newbie status. this forum this seems like the best place to introduce my 2nt VR4. from what i have gathered you guys might know this car.

(new one on the left)

(new one on the right)
the modifications thus far
team dynamics wheels with brand new yokohama s drive
(2)4 bolt lsd diff. one installed in the car and one not.
Mishimoto aluminum race radiator
stage four clutch (possibly act) he says it is no longer produced.
greddy BOV
(2) turbo timers. one installed and one not.
272 FP cams
2G exhaust manifold
evo III 16g
i'm guessing there is more. ill figure out what soon.

the plan for the new one is to drive it this summer for a little while then part it out and use it to fix my first one.

fourforty

that's the thing it is better. but the vin on the new one even though it is a 1991 the vin says it is a 1992. there is a bit of a story on why this is has happened. also the A/C has been removed and the holes in the firewall have been plugged. i am not up for the challenge to undo this quite yet. the last part is i want to build my car from the ground up. its fairly sadistic but i want to put my own blood sweat and tears into my car. i guess you could say its better to build it not to buy it.

MellowVR4

I'd say pick which ever is less rusty! Make sure you look at the common parts.

4g63mightymax

I completely agree ^ . Build the one that is less rusty, because most of them are turning to dust.

manikbastrd

please sell me the team dynamics wheels!!!

Seriously I am really interested if you are parting it out or selling parts or something

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned