The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

560 build thread

clevr4

Roger that. Another quick question. I see on the ecmlink site videos when they are messing with the tables on the application to smooth out the knock? How do I get to the tables from the capture screen?

clevr4

Yeah i guess it's hard to describe. The one I've seen is the color squares you can adjust. I have everything I want to log, but i don't know how to adjust values. I went to a car meet last night, no dsm guys there. I'm sure someone could explain it to me in about 15 minutes in person. I'll just keep dickin around on it

transparentdsm

thats what my link is to. im going to break it up and you put it back together on your computer.

ww w.ecm tuning.com/demos/basic tune.html

Last edited:

clevr4

I haven't looked on your link yet, cell phone. But my ecm program doesn't look like that. Or atleast I don't knoe hoe to get to that view

transparentdsm

then you need to just do some serious ready. to get to that table is really easy. go on the ECM website and read everything they have even all there wiki stuff.

GSTwithPSI

Dude, reading through all these scattered posts and problems makes it hard to give you good advice. If you want the best help and advice possible, here's what I would do:

- Make complete and comprehensive or EVERY modification that is done to the car. For an example of this, see here: click

- Make another complete and comprehensive list of EVERY little issue you've identified. State the issue, and give a brief description and all the details you know.

- If you want log advice, then post a log. You can upload it to various sites, and post the link here.

- Post pictures, whenever possible. It's been said they are worth a thousand words...

G

Staff member
No, buy a hallman pro kit >> click

clevr4

Is the base model sufficient? F250 still not running so I'm a baller on a budget /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

clevr4

What does the solenoid plug into to?

clevr4

Roger that. I'll have to locate mine. And I had just ordered the Hallman pro. Could have used the extra 140, switching jobs

clevr4

So I put thay new gasket on. Used some rtv, didn't know how tight I should torque those twork bolts. Still leaked. Actually worst. Any ideas? I have another gasket so I might try to redo the job tomorrow

thomcasey

They are only torqued to 2-3 ft/lbs (2.5-3.5 N-m). If you over torque them they can leak.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned