The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

550's Teaser Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroonmetallic

Im glad to see that the paint job got cut & buffed. Nothing against you, but bad paint jobs/orange peel get under my skin.
Keep up the good work.

-Shawn

dsm10o0

Get some window visors. Looks sweet tho. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

kama1

Lookin good mike!
Keep it up,any plans for a rear jdm bump?

GSX_TC

Thanks man, im kinda fond to the USDM rear bumpers. I might get a JDM one if it comes my way but for now I'm not that interested in getting one. But Who knows

Last edited:

CutlassJim

The chrome grill works REALLY well with the black. The only thing I would do is get the Euro side markers so there is a little bit of color to break up all that clear.

GSX_TC

Side markers?

turbowop

Side markers = corner lights.

I actually can't stand the chrome grills. I think it would look way better color keyed to the rest of the car. And with something filling up that opening in the bumper.

...And fix that goddamn exhaust. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Redwood

hell yea mike... she is looking pretty dam good. ur car is by far the one of the main reasons i got my own vr4.

Diego

^ you can't be serious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GSX_TC

Quoting turbowop:
Side markers = corner lights.

I actually can't stand the chrome grills. I think it would look way better color keyed to the rest of the car. And with something filling up that opening in the bumper.

...And fix that goddamn exhaust. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

at first i wasnt planning on keeping the chrome grille with how it is now because i originally wanted the Eterna grille in Nile Black, but it turned out ok. still lookin for an Eterna grille though. and of course a front mount will be in order next after the camber arms. i need a core that will fill up the opening perfectly without going past the foglights.

GSX_TC

Quoting redwood:
hell yea mike... she is looking pretty dam good. ur car is by far the one of the main reasons i got my own vr4.

really? wow thanks man, thats an honor to know.

Redwood

^ you can't be serious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol yea that was the first vr4 i had ever really seen.. i was looking into getting a eagle talon before i saw mikes car at the dsm/evo shootout... plaed with the idea for a while. then started looking for one of my own.. so yea mikes vr4 is y i got into galants..

GSX_TC

so was seeing it in person or seeing a pic of it that inspired you?

GSX_TC

haha nice, thank you. that means alot to me, usually i just get lil snide ass comments on either how it needs the camber fixed or how the muffler is ugly meanwhile they have nothing nice to say its like dam man, why dont i just go up to your family and start pointing out everything thats wrong with them too. and it not like i can do all these things at once. everything takes time to get finished and im not rich thats for sure. but i hope to have one of the cleanest Nile Blacks some day. she's a long way from that right now though, but in time, god things will keep happening. and im def not a mean person at all, but jeez some of these dudes on here make me feel like taking my Rifle and putting a bullet in their head and not even caring about going to prison because i had the satisfaction of watching them die after the way they make me feel. and for what, lil bitch ass negative comments while they sit there with nothing else better to. Im here to make friends NOT enemies.

Last edited:

Redwood

hell yea man i feel u on that for sure. i have got nothing but good comments on my car since i have had it from my friends but when i showed my family they were so made that i had bought a forean car. but i dont car what they think its my and i plan on keepen her. by this summer i should have time to get some upgrades on her and i dont no if ur goin to go back to norwalk again but if u do i have to show u my ride..

GSX_TC

for sure man, next year i'll be driving the VR4 all the way out there again, and if i have enough money i might even trailer one of my 1g's out there so i can actually play around with it for the Dyno day on friday, autocross on Sat and Drag on Sunday. def hit me up when you are out there. always nice to meet another DSM/VR4 guy.

Redwood

yea for sure not sure on this but we might end up taking out my buddys 3g aswell he is rebuilding the f*** out of it over the winter and should be a beast if he can get it running right. its goin to be a street/ drag car with full roll cage.. i dont no tho what all his plans r but i do plan to help out as much as i can so i can learn more aboot these engines.

Diego

Quoting GSX_TC:
why dont i just go up to your family and start pointing out everything thats wrong with them too.

some of these dudes on here make me feel like taking my Rifle and putting a bullet in their head and not even caring about going to prison because i had the satisfaction of watching them die after the way they make me feel.

Im here to make friends NOT enemies.

Quote 1: Do it, double dog dare you.
Quote 2: Do we need to have you evaluated, for your own personal safety?
Quote 3: You're not doing so well in that department.

You come off as a wannabe "God" to me, I don't hate you, nor do I care to hate anyone, but Jesus hell, you're probably the most conceded person on this Org. If you would tone it down with the "whoring media" and take some of the advice (more with a grain of salt then others) and just listen, you might make more friends.

You post in everyone's thread, EVEN if you're not answering a question, to (imo) build a post count. Hell I've been here for a few years, (almost 6) and your post count will soon succeed mine and many others by you blatantly posting "sweet nothings" inside someone's post.

My .02, and again its not to be rude. If I wanted to be rude, I would be you, and the way you talk to people on here.

Fin

Diego

GSX_TC

Diego,

to call me conceded is just way out of line. I dont think that way at all. if you think that just because of how much i love my car and love to post pics of it and show people the progress on it, then you are wrong sir. i dont post pics of my car because i am "conceded". its just because of how much i love it and to show things i do to it when i make progress on it. hell i was even posting pics of my car back when it was stock and ugly.

and as far as the post count thing, dude i couldnt give 2 shits about stupid ass post counts, they are meaningless. they dont do a damm thing for anything or anybody so to think that about me is just ridiculous. post counts will NEVER mean ANYTHING to me so let me just say that now. the only reason i post alot is because im always "trying" to socialize and get out there and communicate with people, because hopefully i'll get to meet alot of you guys in person at the shootout or whatever the case may be. plus im always stuck on post just bored and i love to interact with others and give my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned