The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

504/2000 Restoration project and 2 other VR4. Why do I love these cars!!

pot

Staff member
I've been waiting all evening with a bottle of Blue Moon in my hand to see how the install went /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Can we pick up the pace there dear Charles?

bobdole

Sorry for the delay guys. I did start on Saturday, but stopped to get the carpet steamed cleaned. I am going to try work on it today.

xrVTPx.jpg

wzKKGT.jpg

0P8d94.jpg

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Nice, does that bride seat rail fit? Need the part #.

bobdole

I have the passenger seat installed. Had to mod the seat belt alittle. Fitment is perfect other than that. I will post pictures later tonight.

G

Staff member
How about the driver seat? Did you buy a bride drivers side rail? What's the part #?

turbowop

Since they're from Japan, I think you mean to ask if he also bought a passenger side seat rail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I see those things on the Yahoo Japan auctions all the time. I thought about having my sister nab me a pair before she comes back to the USA in a year or so.

G

Staff member
That's why I want to know how it fits.

bobdole

I will get you the part numbers. I haven't fitted the driver side yet. Ran out of time. Tomorrow I will. Update then.

Romanova

Can't wait to see which seats you got. Where did you order everything from?

bobdole

Got them from Bride Japan. 4 months to get them. I will be also doing the rear seats to match the front. Got the material, but my interior guy is too busy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

bobdole

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

Very dank!

G

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

bobdole

Thanks guys. Here are the part numbers for the rails. BRD-M035MO (SEAT RAIL: GALANT 10/87-4/92 (R)) and BRD-M036MO (SEAT RAIL: GALANT 10/87-4/92 (L)) They where $275.00 each for the rails.

matt92vr4

Selling the stockers??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm local /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bobdole

Sorry keeping the stock seats.

blacksheep

Quoting bobdole:
Thanks guys. Here are the part numbers for the rails. BRD-M035MO (SEAT RAIL: GALANT 10/87-4/92 (R)) and BRD-M036MO (SEAT RAIL: GALANT 10/87-4/92 (L)) They where $275.00 each for the rails.

Charles - Thanks for sharing! Looks great! I was hoping your car would pop up for sale when I was shopping for one, its the best stock-ish builds on the board.

Now, are these lowdown rails? Did you compare the height of the seat rails compared to the stock rails? I hate how high I sit in the gvr4. Swapping seat rails will help a lot, as will the seat itself, I suppose.

bobdole

blacksheep: From what I can tell they look the same height compared to the driver seat in the seating position.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned