The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

5 lug peeps

89Patches

I'd love to buy them from you, but I'd probably get raped by the exchange rate and shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

fuel

Quoting cheekychimp:
Quoting G:
What wheels are you running? I would like these.

Hang about !!! AMG Type 1 wheels were 4 lug. There's a story here right G?

You're forgetting AMG did over the Debonair V which was 5-lug for its later years (early models were 4 lug like the VR-4). The Debonair AMG wheels actually have more teeth if you count them.

8053179594_4b0a75a03a_c.jpg

cheekychimp

Quoting fuel:

You're forgetting AMG did over the Debonair V which was 5-lug for its later years (early models were 4 lug like the VR-4). The Debonair AMG wheels actually have more teeth if you count them.

8053179594_4b0a75a03a_c.jpg

Um, no! I didn't forget about that, I never even knew it existed. But with all due respect (it is a Mitsubishi after all) I think someone should have forgotten about it. I know the VR4 is ... "boxy" ... but damn that's a fugly car. In fact it's hard to believe that Mitsubishi put such kick ass wheels on ... THAT!

Last edited:

fuel

yeah it certainly is an ugly car!

Tre3zy

im on some rota grids 17x9 +25

car_guy

What are these wheels!?! They look awesome!
Edit: Found them. They are SSR Competition Type C wheels. Discontinued. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Quoting BluFalcon:

I had these on my Talon for many years before I finally sold the car. Went 5 Lug on the Galant just so I could justify keeping them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

thomcasey

If you zoom in on the pic you will see they are SSR Competitions

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned