The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1865 track day and DD

EHmotorsports

It's mounted to the stock location on the cyclone manifold.

EHmotorsports

Phase one of three completed. My main goal was to remove all the shitty green rattle can. They didn't even clean and sand before they hit it with that crap.

null_zpsb978cf68.jpg

null_zps5f0ee44d.jpg

turbowop

Looks good, dude. I like the color and the shortened rear bumper. When you paint the other pieces, color match that red reflector. That car has come a looooong way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

EHmotorsports

Thanks man. Ya it's been a long road but its getting there. I was thinking of something on the lines of color matching or just deleting it using plastic weld. That or get a JDM rear bumper.

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

found a smoking deal on a bolt on BEP housing for the HX-35
at a later date i will most likely make a manifold for the 12cm holset housing. but i am not planning to max the car out yet.

coyotes

That's a good deal on those, how do you think they compare to yoko S drives?

I am wanting to pick up a set of 245/40/17 S Drives.

EHmotorsports

595's are very sticky. I haven't tested of the yoko s drives but they seem like performance street tires. The 595's are setup for track day use and have a lower wear rating. But you are still able to drive the car home on them.

EHmotorsports

Just watching paint dry today.

Last edited:

coyotes

Looking good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The 595 tires seem like a really good deal. I was planning to go with S Drives or BFG Comp Force IIs. But in 245/40/17. Both seem to go about 120-130 a tire

EHmotorsports

the 235/40/17's are about an inch wider then the other brand so be warned when ordering. I really could have used 225's

BENE38A

great job you have lots of skills in many subjects, are you two toning the car?

EHmotorsports

In the end the entire car will be the green color and trim will be black like the wheels. I just need to wait until i have time and sunny warm days to paint again.
but sadly i dont know if i will have any of that until spring/summertime again:(.
So until then i will be gathering the small parts list to install the HX-35 within the next few months.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

is that hx35 going to be a t3 w/ internal gate or gated from the o2 housing? if so i have a really nice manifold that is heat wrapped ill sell you for super cheap.

EHmotorsports

It's a dsm flanged BEP housing in the pics. Eventually I will be running a 12cm housing and making a divided manifold for better spool up.

MellowVR4

I wanna se pics of this vr4 in the sun qith that wild paint. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

coyotes

I'm highly tempted to pick up a set of those Federals, the pricing is super good. I wonder how many miles you can get out of them though... 10,000?

EHmotorsports

with a good alignment I would say way more then that.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts