The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1865 track day and DD

slugsgomoo

It's too bad you don't take any pride in your work, maybe someday you can stop being so sloppy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsught.gif

turbohf

so I'm looking closer at your seat rails. looks like you have them mounted low as possible. I like that. how is the vision out over the hood? lol I drove an integra one time with s2000 seats, was difficult to drive because it sat so low. from the looks of it your sit lower than the famous Curtis brackets.

EHmotorsports

I am 5'9" and can see perfectly fine. the seat is still angled so the shorter you are the higher the seat will get when you adjust it forward. but i still have at least 1-1.5" extra room for a helmet compared to other brackets.

EHmotorsports

Quoting slugsgomoo:
It's too bad you don't take any pride in your work, maybe someday you can stop being so sloppy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsught.gif

I know Andrew. I hope some day I will care enough about this shitbox to do something fun with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

prove_it

How much to machine my center diff housing Evan? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

89Patches

All this work and doesn't have a proper hood prop....

Just a red pipe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have the hood strut kit but tightening down one of the pivot balls it snapped. so its on the list to find non china pivots and drill/extract the little sh*t out of the body. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

EHmotorsports

Quoting prove_it:
How much to machine my center diff housing Evan? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hahaha honestly it would be less of a headache for me and cheaper for you to just have Jacks transmissions to do it. lol. I only did it because I wanted to see how it was done. $10.00 bearings and shims and my time was worth the learning experience.

EHmotorsports

It's been a while since I have updated this build. HX35 is installed and i just finished making the catch can. Wiring and a proper air box will be the next goal.

ApexHunter

The way the fitting on the valve cover for the vent was grafted on there looks real nice. I was wondering how this car was doing.

EHmotorsports

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Looks great, Evan. That catch can is legit.

Which size BEP housing are you running?

It's just the basic housing for the HX35. Nothing special but in the long run I will ether upgrade the turbo to something a lot nicer or I will use the 12cm twin scroll housing and make a proper manifold.

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

Quoting ApexHunter:
The way the fitting on the valve cover for the vent was grafted on there looks real nice. I was wondering how this car was doing.

Thanks guys! If I had to do it all over again I might change things slightly. But I am happy with how it is for now:) the build never ends haha.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned