The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1781/2000 now in Antioch CA...

mountaineerjeff

yes nates, high 8s low 9s, still faster ten I will ever be, lol.

turbowop

Quoting uncleben4rice:
Brian and Turbowop... you are both on the west coast... lets stop all this talking and bickering and do some VR4 drag racing this summer...and then I can show you how much I know about DSMs..it aint rocket science..big bank will always take little bank in racing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif... 16g hell.. neither one of you run 16gs in your cars now...you guys ought to quit that nonsense...NICE BIG TURBOS RULE...

Actually, I run an Evo3 16g in 503. It's a great street turbo and especially good for daily drivers which is what I use the car for.

I don't really give a sh*t what turbo you want to run. My issue with your posts begins when you start telling others that it's a sh*t turbo that you can't go fast on. It's been proven time and time again that it's capable. Then you endlessly run your mouth about how expensive it is to get these cars into the 12's, which has also been proven otherwise.

I don't argue with you to swing my e-dick. What my car runs on a FP3052 has no bearing on what's possible with a 16g. I just call out misinformation when I see it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned