The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1781/2000 now in Antioch CA...

uncleben4rice

ya see turbowop that's what im talking about... just cause you did it {went 12s on a 16g} that does not mean it will work for all folks on this board...I am not as educated on how to make the 16g go fast as you are...and that's okay... but you totally miss the point...now about my old post...I was asking for help dumb shits... but you guys took it like I was stupid or something. KeyDiver actually gave me some time and pointed me in the right direction...Instead of trying to help me you immediately started the uncle ben bashing, saying sh*t like I cant drive and all that...you fools dont even know who you are talking to...I was street racing on the streets of LA when most of you were still shittn diapers..I have been in the 9s, 10s ,and 11s with my cars..and can prove it and back it up...NOW IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET DOWN...LETS RACE YOUR VR4 VS MINES AND SHUT ALL THIS TALKING YOUNG PUNK...I will come to WA and pull out a can of whoopass on you boy...u betta reconize...

CarRacer

Quoting uncleben4rice:
It aint bitchtin unless your a bitch... and I aint the one homie. Please check yourself.
Peace Big Uncle out..

...I am not as educated

...I was street racing on the streets of LA when most of you were still shittn diapers

...u betta reconize...

Please stop. You're acting like a retard. A retard with horrible grammar and sentence composition. Turbowop is right, you're trying to "educate" people on what to run, you are only spreading bad information.

More people would give you their time and share their knowledge if you didn't act like you run this place and used proper sentences like most people do here. It's worked for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Respect is given where respect is earned. You have earned none of mine.

turbowop

hsughlol.gif

Olson

Shut up uncleben before i kill you in your sleep!

Brianawd

Quote:
ya see turbowop that's what im talking about... just cause you did it {went 12s on a 16g} that does not mean it will work for all folks on this board...I am not as educated on how to make the 16g go fast as you are...and that's okay... but you totally miss the point...now about my old post...I was asking for help dumb shits... but you guys took it like I was stupid or something. KeyDiver actually gave me some time and pointed me in the right direction...Instead of trying to help me you immediately started the uncle ben bashing, saying sh*t like I cant drive and all that...you fools dont even know who you are talking to...I was street racing on the streets of LA when most of you were still shittn diapers..I have been in the 9s, 10s ,and 11s with my cars..and can prove it and back it up...NOW IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET DOWN...LETS RACE YOUR VR4 VS MINES AND SHUT ALL THIS TALKING YOUNG PUNK...I will come to WA and pull out a can of whoopass on you boy...u betta reconize...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif This is some funny sh*t. Hey did you make the pizza boy find another way home? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

uncleben4rice

Olsen,,,What up??? I bought another VR4.. I got a good deal on it because of the recession..now I have two slow cars... LOL... car 654/2000 races vetts at 145mph and car 1781/2000 trying not to get parted out...Olsen I hope they know im not serious...im never serious....just like colonel slickback I get serious about my food man..

uncleben4rice

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif man I have been LMAO all night...

uncleben4rice

Hey Deez... I got my car painted around xmas last year... still does not look as good as yours but better...you have a nice car man...im getting there..peace Bro..

Uncle

Tre3zy

hahahaha sup junius.... i dont know if you remember me but you took me for a ride in your car when i came there to check the car im trying to buy from conrad.... lol.... anyways.... ive been following this post and i just realize how cocky ppl can be wen there cars start go get recognize on magazines and run 12 or w.e LOL well i really dont give a sh*t bout them bitches.... all i know is that you and conrad are good ppl.... and you guys help me out alot.... ohh yea might go visit there next weekend.... pickin up a evo 8 intercooler for my car

turbowop

Quote:
ive been following this post and i just realize how cocky ppl can be wen there cars start go get recognize on magazines

For the record, I was an asshole long before my car was featured in a magazine.
eek5oopsie__________.gif

Tre3zy

ok well there you go.... thnx for admiting it.... that explains alot LOL....

Lonewolf64

Quoting uncleben4rice:

Hay guyz so I should toally liek get a GT42R I need to run somefin beeta dan a 14.4 HURR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Oh please. I have yet to understand why noobs come on these boards, tell everyone they are wrong about everything they know about these cars, and then when people laugh at them for stupidity, they respond with even more inane babble.

How about you stop babbling and READ. Read the tech archives, the How-To section, and learn how to properly maintain a vehicle and keep it in a decent tune. You just might learn something./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Brunoboy

i dont understand how you can say anything like that??? ^^^^ If we are still on the subject of a 16g running 12's than yha I agree with Junius, the reason being, I DO know that a 16g can run 12's but the fact of the matter is, why would I use a 16g when I can use ANOTHER BIGGER turbo to run the same, or even Faster with less boost???? I really dont see the point. I would rather be able to say that I hit 12's with 15 psi, rather than saying I ran 12's with 21 etc......

Brianawd

Quote:
i dont understand how you can say anything like that??? ^^^^ If we are still on the subject of a 16g running 12's than yha I agree with Junius, the reason being, I DO know that a 16g can run 12's but the fact of the matter is, why would I use a 16g when I can use ANOTHER BIGGER turbo to run the same, or even Faster with less boost???? I really dont see the point. I would rather be able to say that I hit 12's with 15 psi, rather than saying I ran 12's with 21 etc......

The reason why people run a 16g first is to learn how to tune there car. Its a learning curve. Crawl,walk,run. But that just me I would rather get the most out of the set up I have rather than toss on a big setup and never be able to you know how to push it to the limits.

boostedinaz

It is for the education and experiance, something most new car people lack quite a bit of these days. Ever notice how all the DSM guys going really fast seem to start on 16G cars and work up to large turbos. They use the small turbo to get tuning experiance, laucnhing exparince, and so on. Everyone wants to start at the top without going through the paces and it shows.

Just like most they think (key word) that a big turbo equals a fast car. It doesn't and never will. As I said in my other debate with Uncle Ben if he or anyone else want to go out and run horrible times with large turbos then go right ahead, no one here is going to stop him. People will laugh at GT40 car knocking down a blistering 12 second pass but he doesn't seem to care so go for it.

Brunoboy

FYI I used to be a dsm'er I have owned a 92 GSX as my first car, a 96 GSX my second and now I have the galant, so 14b's and 16g's are nothing new to me

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned