The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Windshield Washer Nozzle Options

Hertz

Staff member
Oh all the crappy things on my wife's old Cavalier, it had really good nozzles, integrated into the wiper, nice fan pattern... would be perfect setup for a CF/FG hood without nozzle holes.

I'm currently sporting CSM nozzles, which suck even more than VR-4 ones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But they were "free" at a junkyard and I assumed they'd fit (not perfect, but they're okay)

streetmasters

people with L E D washer lights Please go here click

Struc

For what it's worth, I thought I'd bring up this old thread to report that the 3G Eclipse nozzles can be made to fit the GVR4. Just put a set on 56/1000.

MR322201 - Left Nozzle
MR322202 - Right Nozzle

You need to take a hammer to the reinforcement on the bottom side of the hood, because the bottom of the nozzle is designed for the hose to attach at a right angle, and unless you dent the reinforcement a little bit right where the nozzle comes through, it's too tight for the nozzle to fit properly and flush on top.

Other than that, you might want to have some 3/16" ID tubing around, because you have to re-do the hoses a bit. The hoses are probably old anyway, right?

mitsuturbo

Quoting turbowop:

One thing though. It would be funny to run a higher pressure pump and turn the nozzle 90 degrees towards the sidewalk to spray people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

I did this when i was 16, in my 74 volvo 164E. It only works at low speed, and it really pisses people off.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned