The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

tennessee

kwmcneil

i have recently purchased a 91 gvr4 for $700. i am new to these cars and turbo cars in general. i was wondering if theres anyone on here in tennesse or southern ky? there are a few things on my car that i may need help with, for instance it sounds like crap and seems to lose power after i hit 5000rpms, i also plan to do a few mods/upgrades after i get it running right, any help on here or in person would be very much apreciated, and if i end up needing someone to install/help install anything i would be willing to pay for the help, thanks ill post vin and badge number later

kwmcneil

ya i put a boost gauge on and it reading 15 psi, everything under hood is stock so i think i have a leak in the vacuum hose going to wastgate, but would the fuel system keep up at 12-15 psi, cause my only guess on poor performance as not enough fuel, i bought a new fuel filter, o also it take about 30 45 seconds to start, im assuming this is a fuel pump or filter prob as well, some let me know if they think it could be something else

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned