The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sweet weighted shift knob?

blacksheep

So, I contacted RTM yesterday. He just mailed me back. Their Lathe is down and out at the moment and they are low on blanks as of now. So, basically he said he can do it, but does not know WHEN he will be able to do it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

blacksheep

Ok, I got a follow-up email...

"We just did some checking around, and gathered up our blanks, and we PROBABLY have enough to do a run for you…..depending on how many you would want. I guess the first steps would be to have a look at the logo you are looking for, and an approximate number of pieces, and determine from that a cost. If you have the logo in either .dxf or .igs format, that would be perfect.

- Ziggy"

I will start a group buy thread about this, possibly?

Last edited:

JCorbo25

Quoting blacksheep:
I will start a group buy thread about this, possibly?

I need a new shift knob, but how much are we talking about?

JNR

He has a thread going on in this section, fwiw...Price seemed *alright* and a heck of a lot better than the stuff linked here!

mitsuturbo

JBR FTW.

click

That's where i got mine. It's damn heavy, and the feel of it is better than any other i've come across. They're priced pretty good too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned