The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spotted in VA Beach

citymunky

On the way to work like 10 minutes ago I spotted a BG GVR4 with 92 taillights and GalantVR4.org decals on the rear window on I-264 eastbound. I was in SW GVR4, I just wanted to see it was. It was the 1st time I seen another GVR4 other than mine.

raptorWagon

Could have been Jonas(BlitzVR4) he has a BG '92.

Last edited by a moderator:

citymunky

I was thinking is was going to be you, but I guess not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting cherrod8:
Thought his was KG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Could be wrong

Nope, his is definitely Belize Green.

Last edited by a moderator:

raptorWagon

Hmm.. Maybe it's a new one then, the only other person I know on here that has a green one is Dan (Turboren - the gvr4 poloshirt guy) in Norfolk, it's a 91, and it very well could be on the road again. Stop breaking 533 lol.

BlitzVR4

I have a heavy foot.

I know a couple of other GVR4 owners in the area. I am not sure about this one. Maybe a new owner like you said.

raptorWagon

^ Does Noel still have his black one, Jonas? I believe his username is Execelon on here. Turboren has a black, green, and white one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned