The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

'92 spotted on I-40 near Raleigh, NC

squidge

I can't get into my old 4orced4door account although maybe it'll get merged -- anyway I was in my 911 with my son today and saw a kensington grey '92 with WA plates (I think) Gave the driver a thumbs up and yelled out the window "I USED TO HAVE ONE!!" and got some air fist pumps back. Then my 13yo said to me, "man, car people are weird..."

Anyway, it made my day to see a GVR4 on the highway. And a few months ago I saw a belize green, looked all stock, near Costco in Apex, NC. Anyone here?

Jesus_Negros

I can't get into my old 4orced4door account although maybe it'll get merged -- anyway I was in my 911 with my son today and saw a kensington grey '92 with WA plates (I think) Gave the driver a thumbs up and yelled out the window "I USED TO HAVE ONE!!" and got some air fist pumps back. Then my 13yo said to me, "man, car people are weird..."

Anyway, it made my day to see a GVR4 on the highway. And a few months ago I saw a belize green, looked all stock, near Costco in Apex, NC. Anyone here?
Welcome back!
I havent seen a GVR4 in the wild since I lived in California in 2017.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned