The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

strokin4dr

What cams were those? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

stock cams I was gona buy performance cams wen I had the money but this cars been to much money for me

the only thing i did was i moved the battery to the trunk and yes the tranny is able to be driven everyday the preveis owner dailyed it and i did wen i had it running, and yes it was only tuned on the afc it pulled 280 cuz i had bad spark plugs and 4got to bring extras

Last edited by a moderator:

bump some1 take off my hands lol throwing in extra bare block tranny and some head lights 2000 takes it all

500 more and it yours everything i went from 2500 to 2000 and im throwing in extra head lights u can just turn around and sell them plus a exy=tra tranny u can sell and a extra block u can sell

well 2grands the lowest ill go,1500 is what the tranny is worth alone with papers to prove it

atc250r

Staff member
Add a price to the title or the thread will be removed.

Thanks.

John

steve

Quoting brentaresco:
not selling it at all your not getting any money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Seriously, stop, or your posting privileges will be revoked. This thread is ridiculous with your repeated offer for $1500. He rejected your offer. You come back with a different offer or you stay away, thats how it works.

steve

PM sent.

lol bump for drama on my thread im just trying to get my car sold need money for new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned