The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo im from maplewood if you can find someone to buy me evo off me, trying to save money by not making payments, ill give a deposit to hold it for me till i get my december bonus from work and ill give you the rest. Im selling my EVO IX for $27,700 and i got a bank they can call. email me @ [email protected] or call/text 973-868-7387

will take trades as well if anyone has a honda shell wit a lil money on top i will take it

Hondasi88

my friend has a 1994 honda accord ex or whatever the leather trim is.....i know he would trade.

I will even trade for a honda crx or if any1 has anything else to trade throw me offers

Hondasi88

let me talk to my mechanic and another friend they both have CRX's

one is a b16 sorta built N/A and the other is a b16 built turbo both Si's.

Quoting mikevr4:
I will even trade for a honda crx or if any1 has anything else to trade throw me offers

i have a crx i can trade you. well its my moms car, needs a little brake work i believe. would you be intrested?

hows the body? any rust dents? and if itd a stock motor im gona want money on top

381gvr4

Still around??? Have a friend looking.

yup still here was gona try and fix it but if some1 comes and takes it now then ill get rid of it

lol something like a black friday sale come by this friday 1st person 2000 takes it home

Went from 2500 to 2000 not going any lower then that sorry and don't have money to put on top trying to get my new project on the roll

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol 500 more I'll throw in the extra bare block and tranny

Last edited by a moderator:

i can get u all that tonight so once i get out of worl ill shoot to where the car is and take pics and send them too you

sorry man boss had me doing over time didnt get a chance too but 1st thing in the morrning ill get u those pics sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned