The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD 1991 1806/2000 vr4 3.9k rockaway, nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus_ralliart

All the info was recieved, thanks. The car does have A/C but it will prob need to be recharged. My parents infiniti is starting to take a crap on them, info on your lexus? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Hondasi88

Here are some pictures of my Lexus.

If its for your parents i would def put the stock rims and springs back on.

click

Hondasi88

Let me know what you decide! Either way i wanna check out the car when i come up to NYC in August.

consider a trade for a 89 turbo voyager? very rare van man. I love it but i really would like and have wanted a vr4 for a long time. Its got some mods and in great shape and running condition with a lot of new parts!!!
figure its worth a shot haha.

jesus_ralliart

I have someone commin to check out the car today. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens. A turbo voyager..... interesting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

coreyc123

some stuff happend so i have to work sunday i wont be able to come c it 4 two weeks if u still have it i will come come down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned