The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD 1991 1806/2000 vr4 3.9k rockaway, nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoize

I looked up the market value for a vr4 galant 1200.00 lol. But Im not gonna buy a car for 3500.00 send spend another 1500.00 for a paint job no way. That why I counter offered I was gonna treat this vr4 right. But this is the last post for my I've given up on a vr4 im sure most of you will be happy. well good luck with your sale I hope get what your asking will im off to call buschur racing.

jesus_ralliart

Quoting Mitchellman83:
Glad to hear its still for sale I got a potential buyer for my evolution so when that's done I am all over this if you stil have it

Alright man, lemme know. I gotta check the battery since it felt a little weak the last time she was turned on. If anything you might be getting a new battery too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Quoting Ghettoize:
I had a dream last night lol just to buy an 35r for my evo.

No one gives a damn about your dream. You're just another tire kicker. If you don't like the price go look somewhere else and let this guy sell his car and stop ruining his thread.

BUMP FOR A GOOD GUY.

I got a buyer but the sale won't be complete until the end of the week probably. My work schedule is busy so if you have to let it go I understand. If this guy is a tire kicker let me know

jesus_ralliart

It's some vwvortex guy. I'll let you know if he's a tire kicker though. If anything, I can also hold it for you till the end of the week if you'd like.

jesus_ralliart

Seems the guy was a tire kicker.... Don't you just hate that? Why ask a million questions and then just stop responding?

How bout you? Any luck?

Yes that's just dumb on his part. I'm going to look at two others I found in nj too. I will also look at yours too just scheduleing time is difficult with work

^ tough economy dude but it will be gone eventually. By either me or someone else

jesus_ralliart

Quoting Mitchellman83:
Yes that's just dumb on his part. I'm going to look at two others I found in nj too. I will also look at yours too just scheduleing time is difficult with work

Alright man, no worries.

Stinky: You shoulda kept your car for a week or two longer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

creeping_death

How many 10 speeds for it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jesus_ralliart

someone on here emailed me about the car. still available. almost maybe considering trades for old-school cars i.e. 50s,60s,70s,maybe 80s

Hondasi88

Would you trade or want a 5 speed 88 Mustang GT with these mods

- 302 taken out to a 306
- je pistons
- gt40 iron heads
- e303 cam
- port/polished intake manifold
- msd ignition
- electric fan
- headers (don't know the brand name.)
- bbk catless x pipe wiht flowmaster muflers
- zoom spec 3 clutch with about 5k on it.
- new lakewood drag shocks 50/50 in the rear
- 5 lug conversion disc in front drum in back

Hondasi88

im waiting on the info........This guy wants my Lexus so i'll send all the info over when i get it
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned