The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sad day/Junkyard find

citymunky

Man one one but two GVR4's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

92GVR4num65

if possible i could use the plastic moulding for the front passenger A pillar, if its in good condition and uncracked....my car is a 92 if it matters.

Fog lights are trash, bumper is $40 from the yard, so not sure how much shipping is. 89 underdash, there's one at that yard, but it's brown. Both gas tanks have been removed and are in mint condition. Pigtails, i'm not sure. Didn't check. both a-pillars are still there and in good condition. One still has the gauge cluster with "night rider" light. Interiors are still pretty complete although one has bucket seats in it and the others driver seat is ripped

NickDromez

if you really wanted to help me out i could really use the left side of the white taillights part. the part thats not actually used in any part of the light. (the right side says VR4) i need left. ill obvisouly pay for shipping and the cost of the part (whether you 5 finger discount it or not)

92GVR4num65

how much for the A pillar

I can go back tomorrow for some of this stuff. the a-pillar usually go for between $5-$15. Not looking to make any money off you guys, so if you just give me what I payed and shipping, then i'm good. If you feel like paying finders fee or whatever then that's fine too, but i'm not too concerned about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alright, just gonna compile a quick list of things I can go back for. I'm not made of money so I can only go for small stuff and i'm trusting i'm going to get payed for this, no huge rush but please make it timely haha.

a-pillar (i'll grab both)
trim piece of 92 tail light
pig tails for thermastat

anything else?

As for the gas tank and any big item thing. I'll need money upfront. If parts are gone by the time I recieve money, i'll just refund ASAP

Gas tanks i'm guessing are between $40-$100. Never bought one so not 100%. Doors/fenders/trunks/etc are all $45. Small trim pieces are between $5-$15. So just let me know before tomorrow and i'll get on it

thedsmguy

Junkyards often drain the gas by puncturing the gas tanks.

I'll buy both fuel sending units if they are not completely rusted out. Please.

I'd consider picking up that bumper yourself, they are easy to sell.

I wish I could find two gvr4's in a junkyard wow....

92GVR4num65

Sounds good just PM me w what you need $ wise and ill hook ya up...thanks.

Believe me, if money was in my favor I'd strip the cars clean. But i'll def grab the things people need

NickDromez

Ill definitely pay u via PayPal for the trim piece. Thanks

trexn8

I also need all the pigtails on the t-stat housing if possible.

Regards.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned