The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

"Tein Spirit"

turbowop

Quote:
pronounced "tane".

Yeah, I've always pronounced it "teen". I guess that screws up the name of Harry's thread....Tane spirit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

VR4ownzU

So how do the Teins compare to the H&R KYBs? Good and bad? Improvements, etc.?

number3

Quote:
Quote:
pronounced "tane".

Yeah, I've always pronounced it "teen". I guess that screws up the name of Harry's thread....Tane spirit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not in the south...

turboflanagan

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
pronounced "tane".

Not in the south...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my sides hurt now.

number3

I just ordered a new set of wheels... they are 17 x 8.5 [+30] (4 x 114.3) should look good but better yet handle incredible. (just like the wheels on the previous page but they are 16" x 9s)

Who wants to photoshop a bronze set on #3...? If you need a shot of #3 let me know... I would like to see a preview of how they might look.

http://www.forperformance.com/rays/wheels/ce28n/ce28n.html

Thanks

turbowop

Those are gonna look killer. Rather than swapping to a five lug I've thought about going with a company like Volk to get some wider wheels since they sell wider sizes in our bolt pattern.

G'day mate,

Do you know if the speed alarm can be adjusted or turned off.

Regards

JPB

number3

Quote:
G'day mate,

Do you know if the speed alarm can be adjusted or turned off.

Regards

JPB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif I can only assume you are referring to this comment I made back on the first page of this thread.

"My speed alarm (my wife) went off and that was the only reason I looked at the speedo and kept me from a possible encounter with the law."

The speed alarm in my car was NOT a factory installed option. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Funny...mine gets turned off for no reason at all...like when I "don't help enough around the house".

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned