The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 534/1000 :)

GSX_TC

Lol you are just a Debbie Downer aren't u

turbowop

Christ. We have all seen your car now, dude. We know you love it. Quit posting pics of it in other people's threads. It's f***ing annoying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif And fix that goddamn rear camber, it looks like sh*t.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Fix that attitude, you sound like an asshole

turbowop

Quoting GSX_TC:
Fix that attitude, you sound like an asshole

I'm not the one whoring out pics of my car in other people's threads, so who's the asshole really? Perhaps I should start posting pics of my car in every one of your threads?

GSX_TC

Whoring???? It's not like I post post pics of my car in every freaking thread man, when somebody is introducing themselves for the first time I feel that it's necessary to introduce myself aswell along with a pic of my car, forgive me for being social! Isn't that not what we do in person?? I may never get a chance to meet some of these guys in person so that's why I post 1 pic of my car so from then on theyll know my car. I don't see how it could bother anyone, it's just being social and nice. I would be the same way in person, hell anyone would, if I met a VR4 guy I would sit there and talk about his car for ever then I would be like here's mine, then we would talk about it forever aswell. It's what car guys do man.

GSX_TC

Another reason I like to associate myself with my car is because believe it or not there is still people from this forum that don't know that I'm the guy with the VR4 that drove from California to Ohio and back. So by every now and then introducing myself to the new guys that pick up these cars will show them from then on what VR4 I have. That way I don't get asked later "hey was that you who made that drive to Ohio"

GSX_TC

Fine, I guess I just won't do that anymore man. If everybody feels that way, I dont want to annoy people.

beaner

Quoting FavNumber:
Perhaps i should post pics of my wife everytime i meet someone new in their intro-thread. I always introduce myself and my wife when i met people.

proceed.

Launch

...back to the topic;
I was itching about #534 and almost made the leap. Its exactly 100 off my other vr4, which is a native Texas born car. Where did it originally start life?
Congrats on the G ride DFW has like what, 7 now?

side note; between me and another justin we keep taking all of Tenn vr4's lol

IncorpoRatedX

Mike will get it figured out, he's still kinda new here so he doesnt get how we do things.

Romanova

r10466_fuck%20this%20thread%20outta%20here.jpg

Hello from TX BTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey guys! Sorry it took me a few days to respond. I ended up taking the car to Alamo for a dyno tune. Im new to the DSM world and didnt know that I was only going to be able to tune the A/F ratio with the APEXi S-AFC **Facepalm** But that's ok, im used to learning lessons the hard way. lol. The car made a peak of 309WHP one pull and on another made 260. I'm pretty sure the aftermarket fuel pressure regulator that one of the previous owners added is bad. It will be replaced soon, and I'll also be buying a DSM link in hopes of getting a few more HP. The car is sitting at 22psi, Brice at Alamo said that 22psi is the max psi for being safe on pump gas. I found this to be odd since I've seen thousands of YouTube videos with people in their evos, supras, stis, and srt-4s running boost anywhere from 24-32psi. But I didn't argue and let him set it there. Tis better to be safe than sorry.

Even though the car only made 309 it still pulls amazing. I have some vids. I'm not sure how this forum likes street racing, but i happened to make it to Mexico this weekend for a few runs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif See for yourselves.

click

GSX_TC

Nice Kills man, that cavalier sounds soo annoying Lol

GSX_TC

ahh ok so your the one who bought it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned