The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of #981/2000

Just thought i would say hey...I'm pretty excited, this is my first vr-4..I have had many dsm's and a 89' colt gt turbo...

Davis

toybreaker

iconoclast

Congradulations on your purchase, and welcome to the board.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

fivestardsm

Welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You have a P.M.

Thanks guys for the weclome..

As for the mods it has alot of suspension stuff done along with a bear big brake upgrade to the front..It has a hallman, strut tower braces, -6 line from the tank to rail and aeromotive fpr..Evo3 cold air intake with 2g mass, keydiver chip controls the cyclone intake manifold...Etc..

P.s. pm replied.

Here is a pic...

img_2333-1.jpg

COBHC

Davis, are you the one with the 10sec colt? (Blackwidow or something like that?)

What are your plans for 981?

Anyways, welcome and congrats on the GVR-4!

BTW; let me know if you ever want to get rid of those wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks guys...

My buddy owns the 10sec colt i just have helped with some stuff here and there...Plans for 981 are pretty tame for the moment i wanted to build another high horsepower awd but have decided to wait on that..It needed a motor so i put a high compression 2.0l in it and will be putting on a 16g and mainly focus on road racing and some drag..I figured since the suspension had been done along with the brakes why not road race it...I would like years down the road maybe get to were i could compete in the pikes peak hill climb...That's more of a dream though i don't have the money for that i have a family to feed first...

Jesh

very nice find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That's a good start on the mods.
As far as the pikes peek thing, I've seen crazier dreams come true. Stick with whatever you do and more than likely you'll excell at it.

RedTwo

Are those 15" BuddyClub P1s? They don't look too shabby - maybe need to be an inch bigger but still...

Thank you i will keep going and maybe one day i will get lucky and run the pikes peak hill climb...

There Kosei K1's 17"

gmp

ah thats jared's old car that thing has some cool stuff on it! If i hadn't left town and quit my job i would of put my travel money to buy'n that car....
good luck with it i sure hope you get it up and running soon so maybe i can come see it when im home round x-mas

coyotes

bump, this was my old car, I miss it! Seems this thread was made shortly after I sold it.

Although I am happier with 1226 now I think.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned