The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Here...

Yo guys been visiting for a while, thought I might join.. Ive got some toys; cars and guns mostly.. Those are my two drugs I guess. Anyways, Im on the hunt for a GVR4 because Im ready to join the turbo crowd... Dont get me wrong, Ive got some fast cars, (ask and you shall receive) but I Like top of the line too.. Thats why this is right up alley.. I also like stock looking but deadly fast..Anyway I gots the cash, now its just a matter of finding the car! You got one you thinking about selling, PM me... Nice car= Nice dollars.. Fast car= Fast dollars.. Slo car= no dollas...

Lukefraizer

I have a buddie here who has a stupid fast and clean 1992 vr4 he is looking for high dollars but if you have the money he will sell it. Shoot me a PM and ill get you the info.

Diego

And I have mine.... its ehm... a wolf in sheep's clothing... with tons of new parts. I'll kick myself for selling it but I've always needed something different.

Welcome to the org. If you haven't browsed the FS section, you should. These cars take dedication and time to get them where you want them. Once you do though, they're very fun to drive. Keep in mind that the summit white are not only fastest but the sexiest color available in our cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned