The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dsmparts.com

sucks. They couldn't complete a simple task such as mailing me a oem working pcv valve. I also ordered a thermostat. The thermostat was fine. Well, looked fine, I havn't put fluid in the car and tried starting it yet but they did inclde a gasket.

The pcv valve they sent is a pos fram, not oem. I can blow through this valve both ways. Went to contact them and on their site it states, call this number for service. Its a fax number. The only way to get ahold of them is through aol IM. The girl was uneducated (or just didn't care) and refused to give a refund or cover the cost of shipping back to them. I mentioned its also a pos fram and she retorts with, we didn't say it was oem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif &*$@ True, the site just says, "dsm pcv valve". And my faith in humanity contunies to fade.

I will not be putting food on dsmparts table in the future.

New user title for me. "Sucker".

Terry Posten

The very first aftermarket parts I ever ordered for my car was ordered from them. When order was placed, they stated everything was in stock. Paid 2nd day air, and 4 days later I still did not have anything. I called and they said stuff was backordered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. I promptly canceled the whole order and have never even looked at there site again.

Mind you that was over 3 years ago but it seems that nothing much has changed.

steve

OK there have been a few "Good Guy" posts that people have made here, which I have denied.

This is the Bad Guy forum. If you have something good to say about dsmparts.com please post it in their Good Guy thread click

Chad989of2000

Ordered a PCV valve from them also about 9 months ago...same as above Fram, blows both ways, complete junk...stay away from them.

Brunoboy

well Ive only had great things to say about dsmparts.com. Until TODAY!. I ordered my turbo bolts and washer kit last thursday, I emailed them today asking where my product is. They replied with it was shipped yesterday. ONE WEEK to ship out what is 1 lb worth of stuff? Cmon. -__- Im Done with them, and modern performance.
-Shane

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts