The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD 2013 cypress california

JamesFoster

Quoting KiNgMaRtY:
The Inland DSM/GVR-4's will be meeting up in Miraloma off of Limonite at 5:00 AM and will depart at 5:20. I will be meeting up there. Anyone else?
There is also a LA meet up location at the same time.

Let me know where exactly and I'll meet you guys there.

ApexHunter

I spotted this:

Quote:
M.O.D Caravan SD county

A group of dsmers are going to meet up @ the Carlsbad mall. Location: 2525 El Camino Real #100, Carlsbad CA 92008

We are going to head up to cypress @ 4:00am

I might post up on an On-Ramp off the 5 and jump on this caravan when it rolls through. Bit early though. Otherwise i'm planning on leaving San Clemente by 5:30.

ghostinthevr4

Quoting KiNgMaRtY:
The Inland DSM/GVR-4's will be meeting up in Miraloma off of Limonite at 5:00 AM and will depart at 5:20. I will be meeting up there. Anyone else?
There is also a LA meet up location at the same time.

Where exactly are you guys meeting at Limonite there's a lot of stuff over there are you meeting at the Best Buy, Home Depot, etc, etc. I might meet up with you guys if I know where it's at.

KiNgMaRtY

Tomorrow is MOD!

Best Buy
12281 Limonite Ave
Mira Loma, CA 91752
Be there at 5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Vr4junkie

Did any one take any pics I ended up getting stuck at work .

ghostinthevr4

Someone please post pics, I wasn't able to make it a bolt came loose on the turbine housing of my fp3065. My battery kept dying while doing hard pulls so I'm guessing I need an altenator. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif I order a Tial V band housing it should come with locking tabs for the bolts so I won't have this problem again.

I'm calling Devo for a Shearer v band manifold tomorrow!

ApexHunter

There's a couple here click

Hopefully some other people post some pics also. I didn't make a point of taking a bunch of pics this year.

Last edited:

ghostinthevr4

Thanks for posting up pictures I appreciate it. I'm loving your hood and your front grill that grill makes the car look more aggressive. It gets even more props for being a daily driver. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

ApexHunter

Thanks man. I noticed a pretty decent drop in IAT's with that grille, and again with that hood. Also liking the weight savings on the hood. That was the main motivating factor there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ghostinthevr4

Did you sell you white car? That thing was clean as a whistle, I was contemplating buying it I wanted to drop my motor and put all my parts in there. Who ever got that car got a well maintained car, the paint and body looked show room.

ApexHunter

Very nice Anthony, you should have sold it contingent that he bring it to MOD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I thought i saw some of your friends' cars there. A couple of CSM's, one with the red Advan Rally Trials.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned