The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD 2013 cypress california

ApexHunter

^You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last. My car won't have made it through the body shop yet.

JCorbo25

I don't care what you guys say, my beat up Galant VR4 will be there along with the seven other GVR4s that show up.

I've done a few mods recently so I won't be the 'most stock' Galant VR4 this year.

ApexHunter

Quoting pudge76:
i will be there next year, and best believe its gonna be clean

Let's hope there is a next year. The way things have been going, i'm wondering when they are gonna axe it. Then again, this can't cost them that much and it's great publicity. Keep the Mitsu faithful happy.

Confirmed yesterday- i have the day off. I will take honors for "most variety of colors" :/

Last edited:

Vr4junkie

Count me in ganna put in my request for that day off im most likely not ganna take the Vr4 since its in pieces and bolts keep mysteriously diesapering.

DarkDevilMMM Im curious aswell too see what kind of Nissan you have hiden from us im thinking GTR or 510.

KiNgMaRtY

Quoting ghostinthevr4:
I use to live in Ontario when there was a lot of diary farms they say the shitty smell is the smell of money. The bitchyness from a Mitsu I can deal with, you get something in return! The bitchyness from my wife... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

If only I could trade her for a 3000VR4, oh well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LMAO!

That smell is still there!

KiNgMaRtY

I really want to take my GVR-4 but I think my tranny may be shot. I'm getting some grinding and want to drop it off at RRE this week.
I'll have to take the Evo if it is not ready by then. There is already so many Evo's there, i would much rather take my GVR-4

Vr4junkie

That be nice if he takes his GTR always wanted to ride in GTR and see what all the fuss is about.

KiNgMaRtY try to get that tranny fixed and bring the VR-4 theres ganna be plenty of Evos thats for sure. Im ganna try to work on mine as much as possible but I honestly doubt I would make the dead line but if I get everything put back toghther and throw the stock turbo there might be a small possability I would bring the VR-4.

luis84one

i hope to have my gvr4 ready by then but the date just keeps getting closer and closer and no progress on my block..

KiNgMaRtY

So I have decided to wait till after mod to take the GVR4 to Road Race so I can drive it to MOD as is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll just have to miss 2nd gear for now

galantrevolution

Anyone wants to meet somewhere to head up to MOD so it will be nice to roll together as many vr4 as possible .

JCorbo25

What time should we meet up? I'm up for it, just not sure when I should be lining up.

Last year I got in ~7am (i think) and barely got a spot (only because I was driving a GVR4).

KiNgMaRtY

The Inland DSM/GVR-4's will be meeting up in Miraloma off of Limonite at 5:00 AM and will depart at 5:20. I will be meeting up there. Anyone else?
There is also a LA meet up location at the same time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned