The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Let's see some interior pics

Quote:
acbc: I don't think I've ever seen seats like that -- are those AMG seats?

All: Looks like MOMO steering is very popular!!

Hertz: Nope, these were my stock seats. I got the local leather fella to rewrap them. Cost me RM 3k+ for wrapping all seats n door panels n bought new headliner n carpets. Planning to leatherised the dashboard also. Just it is very complicated.

Quote:
acbc, that your interior looks mint! Post up some info.

img.php

Extra long Exposure oWNz jOE

My car still a work in progress. I'm changing all the interior trims to dark gray from JDM E39A from stock brown trims. So far, I've already changed the dash, centre console n soon... AMG door panels.

As u can see, my audio system is missing... planning to reinstall them once I relocate the battery to the boot (I need the space for K&N filter).

Being leather seats, have to use Perma Glass leather polish to recondition them or else, the leather will crack n hardened due to exposure to our (MY) weather.

I guess it's time to show off my beige interior:

Last edited by a moderator:

4g63t

Please post more pics bob. We need more...

JNR

Here's #20 kinda cleaned up...

Last edited by a moderator:

rheckert

I know its not what you where looking for but its all I got right now...

I never took the time to take any pics of 1952, Sure wish I had. Now it is a Shat box, with a shelled out motor.

464/2K

the only stock one..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

but clean! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've upgraded to AMG door trims last night... will snap some pics now.

Still looking for JDM dark grey A/B/C pillars n also the door steps.

Phew! Lots of work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry for the pics being soooooo bad. it was done with a camera phone. Also the blue is nice and bright the other color I used is red they both look really good in real life. I will try to take better pics with a digi camera. Just want to know what you guys think. Also the needles are white it looks really bad ass. People roll down the windows at red lights and ask me about them.

the blue looks really good
i want to do that to match my apexi boost gauge

any reason why its dark/dull or even a different colour after 7krpm and up to 60mph?

JNR

yes sir /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Acually, I put it on there for a few reasons...first is the dash is perfect condition and want to keep it that way, then I don't have to constantly clean the nooks and crannies for dirt and as an added bonus, nobody can see (steal) my badge...It actually looks better in person and is easy enough to take off...

Besides, it adds even more to the sleeper effect /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I am waitting for the 4 little bulbs in the middle of the dash so right now I used a sharpie and that is why they give off a different color. Now you can see the difference of a real blue buld and a sharpied one.

HHIVR4

Got this one just a few minutes ago... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

God I hate traffic circles... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Quote:
yes sir /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Acually, I put it on there for a few reasons...first is the dash is perfect condition and want to keep it that way, then I don't have to constantly clean the nooks and crannies for dirt and as an added bonus, nobody can see (steal) my badge...It actually looks better in person and is easy enough to take off...

Besides, it adds even more to the sleeper effect /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i can't believe they even make one for our cars

JNR

Well, I was gonna put some sheepskin on, also...he he

I bought this off a fellow member here on the forum and have seen them online here and there...I guess since we share the same dash with regular Galants may be why...

as a side note, that is one thing I really like about these cars, even though they are pretty rare in the states...the interchangability and available (aftermarket and oem) parts is pretty impressive!

Here's my interior now... just upgraded to AMG door panels 3 days ago.

Photo_021106_001.jpg

Photo_021106_002.jpg

Photo_021106_003.jpg

Still a work in progress, currently searching high and low for full dark gray JDM plastic interior parts.

fastasleep

Quote:
Got this one just a few minutes ago... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

God I hate traffic circles... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

number3

Many more can be found here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned