The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Intrepid COP setup!!!

I finished it last night, just wanted to share some pics with you guys. Thanks, Curtis for your info on the subject. The pic of the fuel system is for my nitrous only, thats why its so small. Wanted to share that pic too.

Last edited by a moderator:

boostx

hey BOOSTIN HARD do you want to finish mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just take your time and it will turn out just as nice as mine. I got my rubber grommets at ace hardware.

14u2nV

What is your plate made of? how thick, how did you cut it? Mine is 1/4" alum, cut by our laser.

Mine is .080 aluminum cut out by my jig saw. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14u2nV

bet that was fun.
radical.gif

my cost on the coils where $70.oo each thats not all bad and that is for the 04 galant
mivec motor COPS and they are smaller coil pack then on boostin hard and also it would
be easier to hook up to the harness

Last edited by a moderator:

curtis

I've created a bunch of fabricators. Muhahahahahahahaha

14u2nV

Quote:
my cost on the coils where $70.oo each thats not all bad

NOT BAD????? compared to the $20-$35 ea were paying for the other ones, that is real bad. I doubt their much easier to hook up either, since theyve had 12 years worth of redesigns on their electronics. NOt dissing you, just making a point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

14u2nV

Anyone got a coil they could lend me that has the bolt holes on the side and end, for a couple days??? Mine has the holes opposite each other, and I want to make my plates with both. Here is another awesome drawing:

boostx

Quote:
wonder how long that plexiglass would hold up to the heat.

i was thing the something but i fell its a template

Quote:
i was thing the something but i fell its a template

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif HUH? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Put down the glass, and step away from the bar! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

curtis

Lexan would be way cool and would stand up to the heat, but theres no room for error it would have to be perfectly cut or it would look like poop. I looked in my plastics handbook and can't remember the engineering name for lexan to find its melting point. I'll see if I can find it.

3Diamond

Careful, even 110 degrees is enough to slooowly deform sone of them. They do sell better ones, but they used to cost a looot

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned