The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Headlight difference's?

DR1665

Quoting Hertz:
Quoting DR1665:

I only *wish* my JDM headlights lit the road like that. Wow.

You're running JDM headlights on your car AT NIGHT on PUBLIC ROADS? That's illegal and dangerous. They're not DOT approved, you could blind someone and cause them to slide into a ditch.

Consider this REAL lighting 101.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

LULZ 101 is more like it, sir. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

You'll note I didn't title my post to suggest the first things you need to know about lighting. I was merely contributing to an existing conversation regarding GVR4 headlight options, providing information which would allow other owners to weigh pros and cons themselves and make educated decisions regarding their lighting choices.

Even so, I've been using these headlights for almost a year now, often at night, and nobody's been blinded and driven off the road because of them. The biggest concern is the safety of my Galant.

SWIDT? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have the 93 on my car and what a diffrence they look and how they light the road with silvania silver stars.

Boostdtalon

Since this had answered so many of my questions about headlights. Is the black plastic piece that secures headlight in place replacable? If not I'm gonna look for some 93' headlights.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned