The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Have you heard this before??

tsitalon1

I have a very annoying squeak coming from the door/lower b-pillar area and I cannot locate it.

Have you heard this and if so, how did you fix it?

Sorry about the video orientation, was focused on driving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Click Me

Last edited:

Lancer99

All I heard was a cracking noise and a humming noise(but I think thats your music) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

tsitalon1

LOL, the cracking noise is more of a squeaking noise in real life...

I guess for the purpose of this video, does this sounds familiar to anyone?

89Mirageman

I have the same noise on my Colt but really haven't bothered to track it down. I'm thinking its a cold weather thing because it was warm one day last week and it didn't do it. That is if we have the same issue. I was thinking the door striker too.

Fiascoxl

It's the famous plastic fasteners that are throughout the car squeak, rattle. The door panel is usually first to start squeaking, the cold makes the plastic hard and shrink causing it to move back and fourth. It will go away in the warm months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned