The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 Members Map!

I know of 3 in Des Moines who aren't representing! Get with it, guys, you know who you are!

Just added myself. Hope to see other VR4s from SoCal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tsiboy

could have sworn i added my self a long time ago but anyways
810/1000 on there now

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Quote:
GalantVR4 - 265 Members

That rocks.

edit: it looks like it doesn't show all of the map markers until you've clicked "show 100 more, show 100 more, show all" however many times it takes, in the Map Markers frame at the bottom right.

Last edited by a moderator:

RACER-X

Better late then never.. added. and there are only 2 GVR-4 here. Man some of you guys in other states are lucky.

4Grim

I added myself several months ago and wasn't there when I checked it out again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I added myself again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DR1665

I thought I added myself as well. Just did it again. I was looking into who is up in Colorado. There's a slim chance I might be moving there in the spring. Either that or Salt Lake, but there's nobody listed in Utah. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

rheckert

It only shows some of the pins on the first load. You have to scroll down and pick more pins to be added. There are over 250 people on there now.

464/2K

yeah not too bad 293.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts