The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 Members Map!

mistaVR4

Very good idea man!

Colin you added yourself like 3 times. I'll clean that up unless there is a reason?

Darn it. I tried to add myself to Panama City Panama. I clicked on the "not in teh US" link & then it said ADD CITY. SO I did, it put in in Panama City, FL..

How can I erase that?

Doc_Seuss

added.....twice, once for school and once for home. Yes i am probably the only one in true "north country" ny.

dave

Located /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This was an awesome Idea. Remember it was tossed around before but never put in action

Terry Posten

Done!

MMorgan

I'm on the map.

MMorgan

MD/DC/VA area is getting crowded!

JB

wait for PA and CO.

14u2nV

jUST noticed the link under the banner. good job Hertz. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned