The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD! JDM galant vr-4 869/2000 $3,700 obo

ian869

Motor has 13k + on rebuilt motor. 193k on the speedometer. Lots of extra goodies included.i'm including this very rare Momo Zagato with ringer and center pad steering wheel.

jnava

Staff member
This mofo is just teasing everyone by leaking one photo at a time.

ian869

I emailed you the photos that I took this morning. Sorry, for the one at a time photo. I'm having a hard time uploading using my iPhone. Check out photos

Jesus_Negros

Do like the other guy and raise the price by 3k because people actually want it.....

Don't do that

coyotes

Lol or just decide you don't want to sell.

Don't worry, we can help you validate your ownership of the vr4 that you hate

GSTwithPSI

Quoting ian869:
I'm doing this from my dinaphone. Lol

That's the dent? LMAO! Negro is missing out even worse than I thought.

Somebody's about to get the deal of the century. Subtract $1,200 for the JDM bumpers alone and you're getting the car for $2,500. TurdBro Negro best get to the bank...or the street corner...and with the quickness.

coyotes

You can make a lot of money suckin dick off craigslist t negros. Where do you think I got that cash to buy Ryan's car so fast.

GSTwithPSI

Lolz. Actually, I texted him earlier today and suggested he offer to perform fellatio as payment. I thought he was considering it by the end of our conversation.

OP, sorry for shitting up your thread with nonsense. I would feel bad normally, but at your price this car will sell itself.

Jesus_Negros

Lmao coyotes. That's funny as sh*t.

ian869

You guys are just too funny. Lol...if Turb0 comes through this Friday. I'm giving him an extra brand new 7pcs seat cover custom for GVR-4...I have 1 installed on the car already. We all know it's cheaper to get seat covers than getting re-upholstered. Ask him to sell it!!' Hihi

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

That's twice you mentioned these 7pc seat covers. I'm legitimately curious now, as to what these look like. Every set of seat covers I've ever seen look like sh*t. I've never even heard of a 7pc seat cover. Lets see some pics of it, or post the link to where you bought them.

turdb0

I used to have neoprene seatcovers on mine. They were cool for the cost at the time (pre EVO8). But it may be better to do the EVO conversion now.

tombaman

Definitely would love to see the seat covers. I could use some in the gsx.

coyotes

Quoting ian869:
You guys are just too funny. Lol...if Turb0 comes through this Friday. I'm giving him an extra brand new 7pcs seat cover custom for GVR-4...I have 1 installed on the car already. We all know it's cheaper to get seat covers than getting re-upholstered. Ask him to sell it!!' Hihi

Is t negro looking at it friday or do you mean someone else? If you send me some more pictures I could paypal you money for the car today. Would the car survive a drive up to Seattle? Any known issues or things we should know about? Any rust? Take some pics of the underside of the car?

I have a buddy down in socal that can pick the car up this weekend, but I could pay you today if I like what I see.

Jesus_Negros

not me!

turdb0

I'm flying down on Friday to pick it up unless seller changes his mind.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned