The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD! JDM galant vr-4 869/2000 $3,700 obo

ian869

This car is kinda stock. 16g w/ 86mm wisco pistons and 3 inch down pipe. I never had the chance to get a good computer to tune it. I guess I'll let the next owner of this car do it. GVR-4 is not a gas saver coz it has high gearing... High RPM on fifth gear at around 80 mph. 4k-4500...engine has no oil leak.. Aswell as rear end and tranny+transfer case. This is cheap for $3,700 I paid $1,100 for the front and rear JDM bumpers straight from Malaysia..I spent over 10k on this car.. It's a complete car..

strokin4dr

It's a non-sunroof car too!
If you were closer this would already be sold...

GSTwithPSI

Everyone point and laugh at Negro while the deal of his life passes him by /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hay.gif

Guaran-damn-tee this thing is sold by next weeks end...

citymunky

Quoting ian869:
A/C very strong

I never heard that before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jesus_Negros

How about... One of yall buy it and I buy it from yall at price when I get rid of a car or two to make space. Or else yall can suck my big black dick!!

coyotes

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
How about... One of yall buy it and I buy it from yall at price when I get rid of a car or two to make space. Or else yall can suck my big black dick!!

I'll sell it to you for 5k.

Jesus_Negros

qft

jnava

Staff member
Easily replaceable...... There is no f***ing way this hasn't sold by now. This thing cost the same as my "stock" quite a few years ago. I don't get it. Someone for the love of christ buy this.

coyotes

I would if I could see some pictures of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

How many miles are on this thing? Any known issues? Would it survive a drive up to Seattle?

t negro, how far are you from this car?

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Err but over an hour.

coyotes

I have paypal ready to go if I could get someone I know out to the car and check it out. I don't think I know anyone in san diego though.

Jesus_Negros

Yeti is in SD

jnava

Staff member
Ah sh*t.

ian869

Wow! I should have raised the price. Lol... Someone from SFO is coming down Friday to check the car. He is interested so I'll find out Friday if my baby will be gone.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned