The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PLX wideband combo

GSX_TC

they do, just not that one.

GSX_TC

Lol idk ask them. I got my widebands already.

Nartanian

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Ya Wop. Ask em!

I think i may get rid of my AEM and pick this up. ill let you know if you still have it in a week or two..

Thanks
Jesse

turbowop

I figured GSXTGHEY knew since he decided to make his troll comment in my for sale thread. My bad... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

GSX_TC

GSXTGHEY?? Dude if you were here I'd f*** your ass up for saying some hoe ass sh*t like that. Like seriously guys like u need to have their asses kicked to remind you that your not a god among men, that lil arrogant I think I'm better than everyone attitude is not good man. You ever think for second why nobody wants to buy your sh*t??? Because your an asshole!!!

turbowop

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowroflr.gif

Why did you even troll my thread, moron? Me asking why nobody needs a wideband was just my way of bumping my thread for the week. Stupid troll fucks like you have no reason to clutter this thread up with your useless remarks, so eat sh*t and have a nice day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Funny thing as well...Jesse just paid for the PLX setup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SOLD

Last edited:

Tre3zy

Quoting GSX_TC:
GSXTGHEY?? Dude if you were here I'd f*** your ass up for saying some hoe ass sh*t like that. Like seriously guys like u need to have their asses kicked to remind you that your not a god among men, that lil arrogant I think I'm better than everyone attitude is not good man. You ever think for second why nobody wants to buy your sh*t??? Because your an asshole!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif i guess you dont know wop long enough then hahaha... damn finally got sold huh... i was about to pick it up but too bad i was lagging...

PolskiVR4

Quoting GSX_TC:

I'm speachless. You trolled his for sale thread (and countless others), you had this coming GSX_TC. Threatening him in the same thread to boot.

PolskiVR4

Quoting GSX_TC:
they do, just not that one.

Oh, and trust me...people want this wideband. I was just waiting on paypal funds to clear to pick this up.

strokin4dr

These noobs will come and go. There seems to be an abundance of this type of sh*t around here lately though. Most of the pointless replies in the "for sale" section seem to come from this GSxtasy guy though. I've noticed multiple pointless comments while browsing this section over the last few months where he makes statements such as "man, I wish I had the money for that.....excuses, etc..." or "man, dude, if you have this in like 3 weeks.......". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I dont get it. Why even post this sh*t?

Oh yeah, sorry for bumping this thread back to the top with my post. I realize some people may lose sleep over threads being bumped too often. I'll try to keep it to a minimum.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned